Get your free business career guide


Financial Assistance

Payment options to suit you

Didasko Institute of Business understand that finding the money to start your online course can be difficult. To help you achieve your business dream we have payment options to suit you and your financial situation. We are now able to offer you a payment plan through our financial partner MacCredit. This one-stop solution is quick and easy and gets you started in your business career sooner!

Alternatively, you can pay for your online course upfront. If you have any questions about financial assistance or would like to know more about our payment options please contact us.

Finance provided by
What are my fee payment options?

Specifically designed for students looking to take their education to the next level. MacCredit provide flexible payment plans for career development and education so you can focus on what's really important – taking the next step in your business career.

The benefits
When can I start?

You can start your Business Diploma course as soon as you have been offered a place. We have daily course intake, so there is no waiting for next year or mid-year intakes. Your course begins when you want to begin (subject to financial approval).